Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Diddy And Shyne Together In Paris

WE ARE HIP HOP! ARE YOU?

Diddy and his former protégé Jamal “Shyne” Barrow have reunited, in the name of Paris fashion. Diddy tweeted “Me and Shyne Po front row at Kenzo #ParisIsBurning RT to da world!!!!” several times today, sharing a photo of the pair at Kenzo’s Paris Fashion Week presentation. The cozy pic shows Diddy, dapper in a suit and sunglasses, while Shyne rocks a top hat and beard.
The two notoriously had a falling out after Shyne did an almost nine-year prison bid after being convicted of assault and gun possession in the Club New York shooting in 1999 while Diddy was acquitted of all charges.
Just last month, Shyne told MTV exclusively that he and his former Bad Boy mentor had buried the hatchet. Shyne said that he and Diddy recently talked over the phone and planned to meet in the coming weeks. "As far as Puff is concerned, that's been a long time coming," Shyne said. "He had reached out to me twice while I was in the pen, but I just wasn't ready for it." Shyne continued of Diddy, "I felt how I felt, I said what I said. In retrospect, when you looked at the way he handled it, he held it down, he wore it. He ain't had nothing to say; always had good things to say. It was always, 'Yo, whatever Shyne need, we got him.' " At the time, Shyne wouldn't elaborate on the details of his and Combs' conversation, but he did walk away from the call in a more positive place. "For me, the conversation was a confirmation of what I felt. Son kept it super tall, and that's what it's about. When a man says, 'Listen, as a man, I make mistakes and I own that.' What could you do?"
Could a musical reconciliation be far off?
Tags Diddy, Paris, Shyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post