Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maino On His Grind Here Goes Some New Work

WE ARE HIP HOP! ARE YOU?

Maino has settled on a release date for his next studio album, The Day After Tomorrow.  It has been set for February 28th.  In the meantime he will drop his mixtape, I Am Who I Am, dropping soon.


Maino & DJ Green Lantern sat down with MTV for their Mixtape Daily segment. Watch as Maino breaks down his new mixtape I Am Who I Am: The Album Before The Album and previews new music from the mixtape, which drops on January 26th.


“With mixtapes, a lot of times, a lot of people do something where they’re rhyming over other people’s beats, they freestyling and stuff like that. I wanted to do something that was a little bit more different and something that I was used to doing. I feel like one of my strong points is making hot records, making songs. So I wanted to do that right before my album was gonna drop.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post