Thursday, January 26, 2012

French Montana Says No Kanye And Yes To Diddy Over Email Issues?

WE ARE HIP HOP! ARE YOU?

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

Few neophyte rappers would turn down the chance to sign with Kanye West, but that's exactly what French Montana did. The NYC street darling revealed yesterday in an interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez that he rejected Ye's offer to sign with G.O.O.D. Music. It all began when Angie snapped a picture of French and Ye' backstage during a Watch the Throne show, but the love didn't translate into a deal because of Kanye's digital ineptitude?

"I met up with him one time and then I met up with him again. There were things that I was used to ’cause I was already moving, like a money train," French told Angie. "Kanye doesn’t have a phone. If you need to get in contact with Kanye, you have to EMAIL him. I mean, you can’t tell me how to do that. I don’t even know how to use an email, so I guess me and you is never gonna talk! And I’ma put my career in your hands? He’s definitely talented and I felt like if I went there, we would have definitely made history."

"The hottest in the city" instead signed with Bad Boy Records and has nothing but love for honcho Diddy. "When I met up with Puff, everything he promised me came through," French says. The rapper loves "everybody in New York" and is working on an upcoming project--to be executive produced by Diddy and Rick Ross--as well as a football-themed "Shot Caller" remix for the New York Giants.

Tags bad boy records, Diddy, French montana, good music, Kanye West


1 comment:

  1. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I'd like to look more posts like this .
    GUESS Jessie Cap-Sleeve Dress

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post