Tuesday, January 3, 2012

50 cent says this aint how he wants to be remembered

50 has been goin threw it lately with his label interscope records.He said he will not be promoting his latest music at all this is what he recently posted on his twitter ranting saying
"I have lost all faith in the team I’m on. I have nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music,” he wrote. ‘I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered."
He was even going in on how he dont think he gonna be alive much longer and all types of crazy talk check it out he said
“Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.”
even gave us the reason behind his Big 10 by saying
 “I mixed the big 10 because everything I do has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing the ideas.”
for all you 50 fans this mite be the last time you hear 50 make music he even talkin bout makin and writing movies more and more now i think 50's love for the music game is dying nice run 50 youll be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post