Friday, November 23, 2012

T.I. Unveils Artwork, Tracklisting For 'Trouble Man' LP


As part of his "#TroubleTuesday" series, T.I. unveils the artwork and tracklisting for his anticipated album, Trouble Man
.
The forthcoming LP boasts 16 tracks, and a star-studded line-up of guests, including Lil Wayne, R. Kelly, André 3000, Pink, Cee Lo Green, Meek Mill, and more. Production credits go to Pharrell, No I.D., DJ Toomp, T-Minus, and Rico Love.

"I think it's a lot more urban than Paper Trail
, and less apologetic than No Mercy," 
TIP said of the album.
 "I think it's more diversified than T.I. vs. T.I.P. though. It's got a lotta heart, it's got a lotta edge. It's a creative album. It's probably harder than most of the shit that's coming out right now."
Trouble Man
is slated to drop December 18.

 Below is the tracklisting.

1. "The Introduction"
2. "G Season" feat. Meek Mill
3. "Trap Back Jumpin"
4. "Wildside" feat. A$AP Rocky
5. "Ball" feat. Lil Wayne
6. "Sorry" feat. André 3000
7. "Can You Learn" feat. R. Kelly
8. "Go Get It"
9. "Guns and Roses" feat. P!nk
10. "The Way We Ride"
11. "Cruisin'"
12. "Addresses"
13. "Hello" feat. Cee Lo Green
14. "Who Want Some"
15. "Wonderful Life" feat. Akon
16. "Hallelujah"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post