Friday, November 16, 2012

Big Sean Pushes 'Hall Of Fame' Album To 2013



Big Sean was aiming for a December release for his sophomore album, Hall of Fame
, but the rapper has pushed things back.
In the second video of his video blog (below), entitled "Fear," the G.O.O.D. Music signee struggles with the decision on a release date... and ultimately pushes the LP to early 2013.

"I'm playing myself if I come out too early. I'ma take my time with it. My first album was not all the way where I wanted it to be," Sean says of the follow-up to his 2011 debut, Finally Famous
.
"The first project I put out and felt comfortable with was Detroit
(his recently released mixtape). We really did it how we wanted to do it. We shot the proper promotion," he explains. "I'm not about to do this to my album. We about to do what we did with Detroit 10 times better."
As the webisode continues, he also opens up about his fears. "I can sit here and say I don't fear anything, nothing, or I never felt fear. That's a Goddamn lie though," Sean admits. "Everybody afraid of something, whether you know it or not. I always feared not ever living the life I dreamed of or not being successful or rich."

Hall of Fame
has no release date as of press time. Until then, fans can enjoy his Detroit mixtape. It features guest appearances from Chris Brown, French Montana, Juicy J, Mike Posner, Tyga, and J. Cole, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post